Monday

Anything BUT Tame!!!




Ahhhh being bronze and the Animal Print!! Leopard Leopard Leopard... So Rocker..So cool...So Classy...So sophicated... So sexy... you gotta love it. Early this year , although I am a stylist at heart.... I was wondering and thinking intensely how could I pull off any type of leopared piece... Honestly it didnt matter whether it was a shirt, skirt, or sock.. etc.. LOL.. I just had to LAY IT DOWN WELL.... I found this perfect sophicated/sexy leopard bikini.... There's absolutely nothing better then having a sexy one or two piece comfortable swimsuit. :) The shoes just added something totally new to the swimsuit.

I love sharing my looks
Get the look
Cocktail Ring~ Street vendor
Orange lips~ sephora for a matte lipstick or gloss
Bronzer~ Mac or Laura Mercier
Pretty Edgy~ Essie Nail Polish

1 comment:

  1. All I can say to this fabulous, hot look is "roar!" Get it girl.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Text